We cordially invite Publishers to participate in eContenta project.
- Online Library: lending documents and providing access to resources within purchase and subscription license models
- User’s workspace (store, read, annotate and share publications)
- e-learning module (prepare and teach your courses and communicate with students)
- Digitalization system: allowing the institutions and publishers to add content to the project
- Sales and Distribution system: API for partners or a dedicated partner’s website
What are our business models?
- Purchase: ownership of the publication after a single purchase
- price based on the publisher’s ebook price
- client’s rights are regulated by the publisher’s conditions
- single or multiuser access
- Subscription: annual license for collections of publications
- site licenses / limited user access
- single journals offered as well as collections
- Short-term lending
- loan of the chosen documents for a specified period
- dedicated user access
- automatic administration
- Reader-driven acquisition
- possibility to pre-define a budget for future purchases / pre-select publications made available to users
What makes eContenta special and ensures its success?
- “Content is King”: we are selecting content that is relevant to our user groups
- Flexibility and convenience in our multiple business models
- Enhanced user experience: our tools for reading, annotating, organizing and sharing content are state-of-the-art and seamlessly combine e-learning solutions, online collaboration systems and excellent reading interface
- Interaction with library cataloguing systems: we not only bring the content to the users, but we make it visible by helping the libraries to integrate it with their cataloguing systems
What do we offer our partnering Publishers?
- Full control over the purchase process, business model and reader’s rights
- Visibility of the publications, whether they are part of collection or are sold individually
- Flexible and transparent business models